This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course.
Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
- Experience using computers and the internet.
- Interest in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models.
- A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
- Get started with AI on Azure
- Use Automated Machine Learning in Azure Machine Learning
- Create a regression model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Create a clustering model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Analyze images with Azure AI Vision
- Classify images with Azure AI Custom Vision
- Detect objects in images with Azure AI Custom Vision
- Detect and analyze faces with Azure AI Face
- Read text with Azure AI Computer Vision
- Analyze receipts with Azure AI Document Intelligence
- Analyze text with Azure AI Language
- Recognize and synthesize speech with Azure AI Speech
- Translate text and speech with Azure AI services
- Create a language model with Azure AI Language
- Build a bot with Azure AI Language and Azure AI Bot Service