- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Module 1: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Teams, Viva, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 2: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 3: Microsoft 365 Licensing and support
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 4: Microsoft 365 security and compliance
- Describe Microsoft security and compliance principles
- Describe identity and access management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe threat protection
- Describe cloud security
- Describe information protection and governance
- Describe compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit