This Oracle Identity Governance 12c: Develop Identity Provisioning training teaches you to perform advanced administration, development, and customization tasks in Oracle Identity Manager 12c 18.104.22.168.0
- Implementing advanced entitlement administration techniques, such as hierarchical entitlements and temporal access.
- Customizing self-profile management, using the new authorization model.
- Customizing the Oracle Identity Governance UI with ADF.
- Configuring certifications with event listeners, closed-loop remediation, multi-phased, and certification oversight.
- Configuring the Identity Audit (IDA) to detect, remediate, and prevent Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations.
- Configuring Identity Auditor to leverage role lifecycle management, role history, and role analytics.
- Oracle Identity Governance 12c architecture and development tools.
- Oracle Identity Governance client APIs: Java, and SCIM (REST/JSON based).
- Developing a Custom Trusted Source Connector, using the ICF.
- Installing, configuring, and extending Oracle Identity Governance connectors.